• Amount 1
  • Your Info 2
  • Payment 3


Employer Info

Law requires we ask for your employer and occupation. If you don't have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put "self-employed" in employer and describe your occupation.
Continue Back
Contributions are tax deductible.

Political Tax Credit

Use your political tax credit to help Oregon House Republicans fight back against liberal Democrats and their damaging policies.

Eligible taxpayers can receive a dollar for dollar tax credit up to $50 per individual or $100 per couple.